[wirelesstoronto-discuss] Toronto Hydro Telecom wifi update

Edward Nixon eaen at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 1 16:27:25 EDT 2006

One can always depute at committee or community council (never at meetings
of full council).  However, one needs to address the matter at hand to have
impact and credibility, so it would need to be an argument for or against
(to put it crudely) the suspension of the RFP. Also if we had a vaible angle
from which to address the matter, we would of course have to avoid sounding
self serving.

Let me think this over a bit and perhaps we can (those interested) discuss
this off list in more depth.

FYI All City Standing Committees: http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/agendas.htm