[wirelesstoronto-discuss] Re: wirelesstoronto-discuss Digest, Vol 20, Issue 5

dory kornfeld dory.kornfeld at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 07:39:11 EDT 2006

Good Plan!

8pm, Ted's Collision, Colllege Street. Between Manning and Clinto.

ye olde googlemap:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=ted%27s+collision,+toronto&om=1&cid=43723057,-79392486,14337926159346661561&li=lmd&ll=43.656253,-79.413042&spn=0.003027,0.006266

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 19:41:02 -0400
From: "Gabe Sawhney" <gabe at pwd.ca>
Subject: Re: [wirelesstoronto-discuss] re: social networking software
       without
To: wirelesstoronto-discuss at wirelesstoronto.ca

I like Ted's.  Let's do it!

(And thanks, Dory, for being on the ball about this!)

Gabe