[wirelesstoronto-discuss] additional promo materials

dory kornfeld dory.kornfeld at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 11:42:11 EDT 2006

Hey All,

So in pitching a venue yesterday that already has wifi, I found the
text of our press kit to be a little inadedquate. It's also that this
cafe was really small and neighbourhoody, and I feel like the guy
deserved more of a conceptual take on our aims and ideals.

So I put together this one sheet of who-we-are-and-what-we-do, the
text taken mostly from the parks and trees grant stuff because it was
very very nicely done. It's meant to supplement the pitch kit when
it's necessary.

I've uploaded the file to basecamp. it's called something like "more
info.pdf"

there's a space at the bottom where it says "more questions? Please
contact _____" with the intent that you can write your own contact
info in when you're talking to the person at the place.

Dory