[wirelesstoronto-discuss] reminder: Wireless Toronto June meeting

Gabe Sawhney gabe at pwd.ca
Mon Jun 19 19:44:13 EDT 2006

Just a reminder about this month's Wireless Toronto meeting, this Wednesday...

...and an announcement: we're thrilled that within a week or two we'll
be offering free wifi access in Dundas Square!  Thanks to the folks at
Yonge-Dundas Square, and Interaccess and the Canada Council for the
Arts, who are making it possible.

---

The next WirelessToronto meeting is on (THIS!) Wednesday June 21st, at
the Centre for Social Innovation, 215 Spadina (between Queen and
Dundas), Suite 120; http://socialinnovation.ca

The meeting will run from 6 to 7pm; at 7(ish) we'll move to a bar nearby.

RSVP on upcoming: http://upcoming.org/event/69119/

---

Get involved!  Whether you're into writing press releases, surfing
Google maps, or tweaking iptables rulesets, we can use your help.  If
you can't make it to the meeting, subscribe to our "discuss" email
list to find out what's going on and how you can help.
( http://wirelesstoronto.ca/lists )

Gabe