[wirelesstoronto-discuss] Fwd: [Fwd: soccer on the computer]

Gabe Sawhney gabe at pwd.ca
Mon Jun 26 17:38:45 EDT 2006

Yesterday a brand new Dell desktop computer was installed in the rinkhouse
at Dufferin Grove Park, donated by a park friend.  (It lives in a very nifty
heavy wood lockable box.)  I went over to make sure it could get onto the
wireless network.  It'll be handy for folks in the community, but even more
so for the staff -- who've until recently had to do most of their
work-related emailing/etc from home, rather than from work.

Congrats & thanks to all who've helped with the installation & promotion of
the park node!

Gabe